Check out this video introduction to CASITA COMMUNITY ACUPUNCTURE…
May Special: FREE for new patients 11am – 1pm TUE/WED/THU (please call to schedule free treatments.)
Our mission is to provide affordable, high quality acupuncture to the people of Albuquerque. Casita Community Acupuncture is part of a growing movement of over 225+ Community Acupuncture clinics nationwide. We think that everyone has the right to feel healthy with acupuncture that’s accessible and affordable.
We offer individualized treatments in a relaxing, open setting. You decide what you can afford on a sliding scale of $15-40, with an additional $10 intake fee on your first visit. We have set these low rates so that you can afford to come as often as you need to feel healthier and happier.
Casita is a proud member of the People’s Organization of Community Acupuncture (POCA), a multi-stakeholder cooperative of community acupuncture clinics, practitioners, and patients. Learn more about POCA by visiting their website .
Help Us Spread the Word!
Let your friends and family know about Casita! Feel free to take plenty of cards, mini-flyers, paper cranes, and brochures on your next visit to help spread the word about our affordable acupuncture clinic.
- Share this website link with all your friends!
- Join our email list to stay up-to-date about our latest promotions.
- Ask about ways you can volunteer for trade.
- Buy our half-price gift certificates at Alibi Bucks.
- Check out the wish list posted in our lobby for possible items to donate.
- Share your story. Email us a testimonial to use on our website.
- Become a fan of Casita on Facebook!
Know people in other places? Locate other affordable clinics like ours at the People’s Organization of Community Acupuncture.